Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> ESO Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Utahx

re: Vampires!! How will it effect your class?

Vampires  ... Met my first player in game who had turned .. It was not pretty. he just stared at me with these red glowing eyes 

I think I just started a quest where I am going to have a chance to become a Vamp, but not sure I want to get bitten  ..It happened in Stormhaven at level 26, but I will let you find out for yourself.

Question is if the extra abilities are worth the downsides, like being susceptible to fire?

If you don't like it, can you get cured?

Is there a class which would be better suited for being a vampire?

Not sure what I will do, but I am shopping for a good coffin just in case 

Well, Vampire has great escape/invulnerability skills and a damaging stun channel. I wouldn't say one class is better than another for vampire, just think if what you're planning could benefit from that much or not. And the cost/scaling is from Magicka, so you shouldn't be say a Stamina build as Vampire unless you don't mind expense and lacking damage. I think I read somewhere that it could be cured, but didn't look into the details. And if you're an up front fighter in PvP, well, I would think hard about that fire vulnerability heh.

That for input Serendis... I may not have to make a choice about being a Vamp as the quest which leads to that is still broke for me... Have two tickets in on that now, but no reply for support.. Hell, I'm still waiting on them returning my 7,000 gold lost in the bank two weeks ago lol.

Jump to: