Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> ESO Crafting Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serendis

re: Remdale Services

I can craft into VR ranks of:

Blacksmithing (Heavy Armor, Melee Weapons)

Clothing (Light, Medium)

Enchanting (Add stats to weapons, armor, jewelry)

Provisioning (Food, Drinks)

Woodworking (Bows, Staves, Shields)

Essentially, everything but potions! And I'll do Alchemy soon. BUT if there is a lower level or more specialized Crafter than me, it would be better to give him/her the work! I don't have any of the helpful passives that a specialized crafter would have, and I'm already high level so won't gain much from the making. That said, I'll be happy to craft anything anyone wants! If I have the mats, for the most part, I'll just make it free of charge for you. If I don't, I'll let you know what I need. :-)

A few important notes on how Enchanting works! Any item made in another craft is made without any enchantment. That is, without any stamina, magicka, reduced magicka cost, increased power, etc. It can have a Trait. That is, something like, Reinforced which increased the armor value or Infused which increases the effect of an enchantment. But enchantments are made through enchanting and then added to the armor as a Glyph. And for Enchanting, I will always need to be provided a proper Potency and Aspect-(if above White) Runestone. I should have plenty of the Essences. Enchanting is a craft that every craft needs and materials for it are scarce and expensive. IMO, it is holding back the other crafts.... you can't even usually find anything close to the enchantment you want in a Guild Store, but that's how they designed it. It's certainly an interesting and personal system.

Bottom line, you can just contact me! I will answer any questions, craft anything I can, let you know anything I need. :-) I'm here to help.

I am impressed by how many crafting skills you have skills in such a short time frame...

You are right about Enchanting as I cannot find any Blue level glyphs for my bows and staffs.. Are you able to make high level weapon and armor glyph?

I have started working in cloth/leather on my Alt. (Elfsolo) but need to skill up in order to make good Blue level armor.. I still think that making sets of 3 blue pieces at two different hidden crafting stations will be the best way to make an uber set of armor in the VR levels... Trouble is getting enough mats to make make complete blue/purple sets for a lot of guild members.. maybe it is just a matter of time and saving supplies :)

I am maxed out in Woodcrafting skills on my main character (Utahx), but still saving up supplies for making purple items and later Legendary items in the VR ranks... In the mean time, if anyone needs custom Blue items, please let me know the style/traits you are looking for.

Yep, I can make up to VR6 glyphs right now I believe. I don't have many Denata or valid Potency Runes though and they're expensive to buy. :-(

Jump to: