Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanzig

re: Fractured Space

Hey Rieryn,

Steam says you own fractured space.  I'm interested in it, what can you say about it??

Any good?

Akalor
Akalor-JI
SWTOR Officer

Apparently you can play for free this weekend.

I just got it for the free weekend and never even got to play it.  I started it up twice but was pulled away from gaming. :(
Sorry I really can't say anything about it as of now.

I had to buy and build a fence this weekend and it was a royal pain in the ass because I don't have a truck.  I was at home depot for 4 hours waiting to borrow the truck.  Then had to take it to Lowes to get everything Home Depot was out of.   Finally get it home and after about 2 hours I lost my skilled help (neighbor).  So I basically dug a bunch of holes and put up 3 posts and 6 rails. :(

Plus I finally bought a new video card, and I spent Friday night and Saturday installing it and getting it working.  I'm still not sure it's a big enough improvement for BF4 so I have some customizing to do.  EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti SC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

It definitely showed up nicely in Rome 2 T.W. and a few other random games.

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
Crucial 16GB D3-1600
Samsung E 850 250GB SSD
+2 SATA hard drives adding about 800 GBs until I can get a 2 TB drive. Happy    

Dual RX 380s 4GB
Kanzig

That graphics card should have no trouble running BF4 at all.  

I did try fractured space after Akalor mentioned it was free to try, I wasnt impressed.  It felt...  odd.  Some rough edges and the concept was good but it wasnt really grabbing me.

Rieryn

Thanks for writing as I wasn't sure I was going to try it.  Still on the fence. lol

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
Crucial 16GB D3-1600
Samsung E 850 250GB SSD
+2 SATA hard drives adding about 800 GBs until I can get a 2 TB drive. Happy    

Dual RX 380s 4GB
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: