Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanzig

re: Total War: Arena

Anyone who has played Total War games (I'm looking at you Rieryn!) will be interested in this:

http://www.totalwar.com/arena

It's essentially Rome Total War but 10 players versus 10 players with a World of Tanks model.  Very cool.  The open beta begins for North America on November 13th so have your pilums sharpened and ready.

Rieryn

Yo Kanzig and everyone else!

I already am in the closed beta, but haven't played it yet as my computer died.  I spent weeks trying to fix it. :( 

But if I can find the time to play in between all the other games I have lined up, I'd be down for it. lol

I've got about 30 games on my list to play...and I'm currently playing a bunch of games: Sword Coast Legends, How to Survive 2, Pillars of Eternity needs finishing..hell continuing even, Shadowrun Chronicles and Dragonfall/Hong Kong, Total War Rome 2 game my old computer couldn't do the battles at the end, and I've nearly conquered the world. Soon!  I also got Mad Max, Lichdom, Hard West, Fallout 4, Battlefront, Wasteland 2... lol  ... the witcher series, Risen series, and many more that I haven't gotten too.  

But if I can find the time I'll play! :) 

Email me that is the best way to set something up. 

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
Crucial 16GB D3-1600
Samsung E 850 250GB SSD
+2 SATA hard drives adding about 800 GBs until I can get a 2 TB drive. Happy    

Dual RX 380s 4GB
Kanzig

My Total War: Arena steam key was mailed to me and is working.  I got in the game, played a match as Greece and then Barbarians and then Rome.  I'm liking Barbarians but it seems their tech tree is quite lacking, I presume they will be adding more units soon.

So far it looks good!  Death to the Emperor!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: