Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhythm
Rhythm-JI

re: TS Server going away

I've been mostly using discord recently, and as far as I know Akalor and I are the only ones who have been on it at all in months. It's annual sub ends on the 9th - if anyone feel strongly about saving it, it's $20 a year, otherwise I'm planning to let it lapse.

Alternatively we can set up a discord channel if anyone does want voice chat.

Yeah, it's a bit sad that we aren't doing much gaming together at the moment... but I fully support letting the TS server go for now. I know that I'm just too busy right now with the little guy, and the new job to spend much time gaming.

We can always fire it back up again if we start playing something new together.

Rieryn

I hear that... I can't even remember the last time I had more than an hour or 2 to game in a row. ug this year is nuts, although so was last year. :(

I haven't tried discord yet, how is it?

I'm also good with letting the TS server go if its not being used. Sad but life happens to us all.

Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
Crucial 16GB D3-1600
Samsung E 850 250GB SSD
+2 SATA hard drives adding about 800 GBs until I can get a 2 TB drive. Happy    

Dual RX 380s 4GB
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: