Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NevynBW

re: Return to Shadowbane

I have recently returned to playing Shadowbane. I cant believe that 15 years has past since launch. the graphics certainly indicate it.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in creating a guild. It would be cool to play together again.

there are 2 options. SBEMU and Magicbane.

In SBEMU you start at level 10 on a Dalgoth Map.

In Magicbane you start at level 1, on the original map. Just like at launch. The only advantages you really have compared to the original is that there is a concoction potion available for 10k in knightsbridge that gives you all the buffs so you dont die as easily.

Both worlds are populated and we would need to bane an existing city.

I have played on both and actually find Magicbane a bit more stable.

You can download the client either place and it just takes a quick 2 line edit to the arcaneip file, register with the site and you are playing.

If there is any interest i can set up a TS server.

I suggest emailing me

dennisfees@nevyn.biz to let me know of any interest. That way we can coordinate log in times, etc.

re: Return to Shadowbane

I loved shadowbane for the character creation and customizations and the general look and feel and how they handled pvp.  I didnt stick it out, they launched without much content and I moved on a couple months after release.  Not sure I could go back at this point but it's good the game is still running!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: