Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanzig

re: Crossout

I created a clan for anyone interested in this game.  Excellent multiplayer game set in a mad max universe, it's currently in closed beta but if you pre-purchase in steam you get into the beta automatically.

Trailer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSAH7YY_WAc

Official site:  http://crossout.net/

Rhythm
Rhythm-JI

Looks interesting, reminds me of a game I used to play called "Auto Assault"..other than the fact that AA was mainly PvE.

Have you been playing the closed beta? How is it?

Do you know anything about the planned RMT store? I see progression is based on squad pvp matches, and the game is F2P which is generally a bad combination as that usually means rampant pay to win store purchases to power up for pvp matches.. have they said anything about what they plan to sell in the store?

Ill go over all the parts I know of.

The payment model is more-or-less based on world of tanks.  You have different resource types (scrap metal, fuel, coupons, wires, electronics) and different weapons and items cost differing combinations of these resource types.  You can play in matches to earn these resource types at which point you can then flat out sell them on the auction house or use them to craft your own items.  If you spent money for early access then your account comes with either 1000 or 2000 or such credits to use on the auction house where players have crafted items and you can buy them instead of crafting them.  You also have the option to spend real money (of course!) to buy credits.

The game play itself is excellent, fast paced and the diversity of different cars you can build is insane.  Cannons, machine guns, rocket launchers, cutting blades, rocket boosters...  the list goes on and on how you can mix and match.  Been having a great time with this but I can see how some people might sayt it is pay to win.  It isnt but if you pay real money you can certainly get lots of good items way faster than someone who is forced to craft everything.

Kanzig

This still hasnt gone to open beta yet dammit.  Im ready.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Justice Incarnate Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: